Friday, May 24, 2013

School's Out for the Summer!! (but it's actually winter)

Hello from Namibia!!!!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted and I'm still pretty behind but I thought that I would give an update. Vacation started Monday and I'm currently in Windhoek, Namibia. We've driven over 2,300 kilometers since then. We're dropping one girl off today because she's heading off to Victoria Falls. Then I'm off with Neil and Thomas to tour around northern Namibia for a few days until we drop Thomas off in Windhoek again and then Neil and I have a few days in southern Namibia before we head back to Stellenbosch.

We've been doing a lot of driving but yesterday we walked around the dunes in western Namibia and saw the tallest sand dune the world!

Not sure if I can post again anytime soon. This is the first wifi since Monday (also the first shower!).

Hope you're all getting ready for summer!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment